Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

can a fellow member of wildbytes pm me a email addy to a moderator there i cant get into my account and i dont know why. any help would be appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    who PM staff member get banned ...
    try to get a new account.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i would if i could get an invite

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Speaking of this, how can you get an invite from wildbyte or an account. Everytime I try to sign up, its closed off to max users already. Been trying for sometime. Is this site worth waiting for? What is the best time to try signing up or they not taking any signups at all?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    wildbytes is an excellent site, thinking back i gave some one an inivite and then i couldnt log in anymore. i hope that didnt have anything to do with it since it said i had 2 invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    wild-bytes is a cool site just like the old dvd-core.
    but i have sent out invites to this site but they still cant logon wild-bytes must have somthing wrong with there invites ???
    but it is a good site if you can get on it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thats what happened to me i sent out an invite and now me or my friend cant log in.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wildbytes is always in competition with scenetorrents ....and im a member of both lol

these are the best site out there

when signing up use a email adress from places like yahoo.

if you use such places like aol, you are likely never going to get a email as i found out.

i also got a invite whilst i was using torrentflux on a server as another member was there

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    - Feb-04-06 - Invite system is Disabled - (Wild)
    As of today we will no longer have an invite system. It might come back in time but for now and the safty of this site we are now 100% private site. No sign ups and no more Invites.

More to come later.

Wild

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    McGran
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25
    - Feb-04-06 - Invite system is Disabled - (Wild)
    As of today we will no longer have an invite system. It might come back in time but for now and the safty of this site we are now 100% private site. No sign ups and no more Invites.

More to come later.

Wild
    Hey Dragon,

Could you mail me one of the Wild-Bytes admin's email please? I had to rebuild my pc and can't login now. The recover login details screens don't appear to be working.

Thanks

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast