Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EveryOne That Thinks I'm A Scammer...Read!!

Arrow

Ok lets start by the first victime accusing me of cheating...

@ rambar11 - Yes, you did give me the FinBytes Account Atm, and I was really thankful dude. But I'm not fucking around atm...After you gave me it...I fuckin` went on vaction atm...meaning I didnt use computers or anything at the moment..After i got back I see you trying too fuck me over dude...and that was really fucked up but yea I c how it is really If i was in your shoes I would;ve done the same actually dude...Sry for the long reply when i got back from vaction atm...After i got back I logged in it was disabled atm...So...what goes around comes around atm, TroySmith fucked me over mucho really, and I felt what u felt dude...as i said im sry and yes i got kinda offensive dude cuz of everyone yelling` at me atm so I dont want 2 b enimes with anything guys!

@ TroySmith - Yes again, I gave my account details to the little prick..Waited for my ScT account and I thought he was busy in reality, so i waited 2 days...i went 2 the irc checked my account if it was used and guess what It was :-/... I talked 2 the admins and they knew that was my account so now...I gave him my BitMeTV account 1st...thus making me not a fuck tard, i gave away my FileList account, pisexy account with other ppl....So he scewed me over and i got my account back atm...

@ To Everyone - I am not a god damn scammer ffs, so please get over it everything was a big hoe hoe...and a misunderstanding...got offensive cuz of the claiment of a scammer...so if you ppl think im still a scammer, i stronlgy reccomend u stfu, and dont trade/invite me then im getting freakin` tired of everyone saying im a god damn scammer!

No offense, had 2 let my feelings spread and let the truth out rly...

Sincerly,
    Mohannad
    Last edited by Mohannad; 07-13-2006 at 06:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    too many words here atm, i`ll read it when i have some time on my vacation atm

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    sort it out with rambar11, he gave u an account and got nothing in return, is that true ? if so trade your a$$ off to get him another account...

by the way (btw) i get confused about what atm stands for at the moment...
    Last edited by T.r.u.m.p.y; 07-13-2006 at 07:04 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    Point 1. : if you had the time enough to login and change user name and pass of finbytes acc rambar gave you, didn't you have another few minutes to give him his invite/account you had promised. How long does it take to do it? It's just a pm, or copying his email in the invite box. Not more than a minute. Isn't it a basic courtesy, that you give what you promised. And if you were going on a vacation, why did you trade then, you could have done after coming back. And did you leave immediately on your 'vacation' after changing the login details of that finbytes acc rambar gave you.

2. Pl take some English lessons. Also, you seem to be obsessed with the letters 'atm'.

3. Through and through , you are lying. Anyone who reads your explanation of that 'vacation' you took, can say that.

4. It's high time we threw you out of this forum. People like you are least required here and are a disgrace to this forum.

5. Rambar is a very decent chap, people here know it. He remains true to his word, and does not go on vacations after taking others' invites.
    Last edited by snowprince; 07-13-2006 at 07:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    Seriously dude, you ARE a scammer,
    no one w/ a brain cell here will ever deal w/ you again.
    and AFAIK atm means "at the moment",
    so not much of that crap ass speech made any sense.
    Grow up and find a new community to scam on.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    citizenblue, i thought you`ve gone forever to the ftp scene atm, what are you doing here again atm ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    salavi2 u are the best linguistic master atm...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    What the fuck was the point of using atm, If he is using it to mean; at the moment, the sentences he used it in make no damn sense. Anyways, It is quite obvious this dude is a scammer, especially after hearing that excuse.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    citizenblue, i thought you`ve gone forever to the ftp scene atm, what are you doing here again atm ?

Not the holy grail of the scene like i thought it would be.
    Only new stuff and it's a crappy ftp to begin with.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    A big smile was speard over my face while I was reading this thread atm.
    Maybe Mohannad meant by atm - Automatic Teller Machine ?
    Or maybe - Asynchronous Transfer Mode ? (High speed protocol) ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast