Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where have you been banned from?

citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    I once gave away my bitmetv acc and the person that i gave the acc to, and the person that invited me in the first place were both banned.
    Thats the closest i've come.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fester32's Avatar Big daft buggar
    I had a torrentleech acc. deleted by system through non-activity although I got a new one now.
    Thats the closest I have been. I don't see the point in joining a good private tracker with the intention of trying to cheat. Apart from the fact that is against every principle p2p stands for, a lot of the best sites have scripts in place and staff monitoring upload speed, and comparing your isp's typical upstream to what speed you are upping at. Believe me when I say that they know about every ratio cheating program/utility/extension thats out there. They will also pass your ip around to other trackers if you get banned which will make it nearly impossible to get an account anywhere except maybe torrentspy

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by beery
    i cheated at 1 site and got caught unfortunatly it was the best torrent site on the net trust me on this the gains are only short term and i would give my left nut to get back into bitmetv
    Do me a favour and sprinkle those liberally throughout your next post.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    my account just got disabled from underground-games for some reason...this sucks, this fucking sucks, i want to shoot a rabbit...anyone know how to get in contact with those guys, or how i can reenable my account...

this site fucking rocks

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I got banned from oink after downloading the sonic youth discography (800mb)and they though i was too slow uploading it back.

Also had plenty of accounts removed from lack of use. filelist, torrentbytes and pisexy spring to mind.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have never been banned from any site. I have not recieved any warnings for low ratios etc....I've always managed an easy 1:1 ratio.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have accounts in about 60 torrent sites and i only get banned from Wild-Bytes! But only because of non-activity.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    rguinn's Avatar chemist
    man, what a horrible topic.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I've never been banned from any BT trackers, however I have had a few removed from inactivity.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Haven't been banned from any sites from what i understand it is only losers that don't share that get banned and for good reason.Funny how you edited your post after you found out that it makes you look bad lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast