Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burning Vcd's That Dont Jog In 1/8 The Time

BANNED
    wow I thought Only musicworld was having these problems

anyway I like to see someone post there own tips in if u dont wnat to see other people tips dont read here just search on google and read other boring manuels like dvdhelp which explain the same broing crap over and over this is what the board is all about helping solve problems sharing advice

I know Im not to talk ive been involved in more flame wars then anyone in musicworld latley

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Chevkov Blade
    So many tears.....

All going defensive....

Shame really

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    oh please, like i said earlier, please be constructive and dont just post so u have 1 post

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Bladed
    Originally posted by yyiryyib@23 May 2003 - 13:22
    oh please, like i said earlier, please be constructive and dont just post so u have 1 post
    Are you aware of what a hipocrit is you little whiney bitch ?

Please refrain from spamming the board and waste bandwidth with uncalled for racism and stereotypical slurrs .

You disgust me.....

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    again the 1 post, dont call me a raceist, when did i mention colour, dont call me hypocritical, i never once contradicited myself and again be constructive or dont post. Please, the forum isnt here for people to try and be the best at slaggin somone off, so please dont do it, whats the point?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    screw it, can people not post in my topic anymore, it has no point, just read the tip and if u like it leave a post sayin good tip

thats all i ask, i cant be bothered for people flaming anymore. just post nice tip or dont post

thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12