Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutch court rejects ban of paedophile party

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I'm shocked that you'd think about joining..

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    I'm shocked that you'd think about joining..

No, I was thinking more along the lines of napalm. Any fucker who thinks it okay to have sex with a 12 year old deserves the pain of having all their skin burned off.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    [ Any fucker who thinks it okay to have sex with a 12 year old deserves the pain of having all their skin burned off.
    That's my Nikkid.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Or slowly removed with a sharp cheese grater before being coated in vinegar.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl
    That, too.

Good to see you about, BTW.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    "lift the taboo on paedophilia"? "cut in the age of consent from 16 to 12"?

Let the sick fucks have their political party. Just tell me when and where the bastards are going to meet so I can be there.
    Me 2, though I'll stay out of Niks way. Ladies first. (never EVER get in a pissed off womans way when she's defending kids!) Though if you need to borrow some firepower let me know. I'll even donate some ammo....
    Smoked pervs anyone?
    Later taters,
    bone

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Again, I say leave them alone. Ridicule is enough.

It's not every day that pedophiles actually tell you they are pedophiles. That's a relief right there.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl
    Aye, that's a good one.

@Busy - Ridicule is not enough. It won't keep them from harming a child. One wonders what privacy laws are like in Netherlands. Surely the fact that they have formed this group has raised eyebrows with the authorities. If someone is in favour of this type of activity, they probably do, or have at some point engaged it it. I don't think it's the sort of thing where you would blindly raise a hand in support and then say "it's not for me, but hey, to each his own".

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I don't think it's that bad they actually profiled themselves.
    86% of the population is against it, which basically means it's never ever going to pass.
    Is it better for these people to stay within their own private groups, nurturing their obsessions and making themselves believe that what they want is ok? At least now they have an entire population to gauge themselves with.

It's finally been brought into the open now. People will be able to talk about it more freely and I believe, by doing that, dramatically increasing the chances of any child to defend itself against such people. After all... isn't anyone susceptible to peer pressure in the end?

I say let them voice their opinion and let them take the abuse of anyone else in the country.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky
    I don't think it's that bad they actually profiled themselves.
    86% of the population is against it, which basically means it's never ever going to pass.
    Is it better for these people to stay within their own private groups, nurturing their obsessions and making themselves believe that what they want is ok? At least now they have an entire population to gauge themselves with.

It's finally been brought into the open now. People will be able to talk about it more freely and I believe, by doing that, dramatically increasing the chances of any child to defend itself against such people. After all... isn't anyone susceptible to peer pressure in the end?

I say let them voice their opinion and let them take the abuse of anyone else in the country.
    I understand what you're saying, and I do agree with part of it as far as it being discussed and raising awareness. However, this type of behaviour in most cases is a sickess, a compulsion if you will, not a lifestyle choice. Whether they believe what they're doing is wrong or not, they usually can't stop themselves from doing it, and no amount of public disdain is going to change that or curb it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast