Thread: Marriage.

In any relationship, when two people of different gender become one the end result is two half people. Marriage is the combination of two different souls of different gender. This is known as marriage. There are two types of marriage. One is arrange marriage and the other one is love marriage. Different people have different idea about marriage. Some prefer arrange marriage and some prefer love marriage. But, in my case I think arrange is better. The marriage which is mainly decided by the family level is arrange marriage. The marriage which is natural is love marriage. Age is not important for love marriage. But love is not the heart of life it is only a part of life.The main issue of arrange marriage is first marriage then love. But main issue of love marriage is first love then marriage. Now I want to know your opinion about marriage (arrange and love).Only applicable for young generation or people not yet married or plan to marry.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I can't be bothered to read that huge shiite.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    why is this in funny stuff?

And why people get arranged marriages in this day and age is beyond me, the notion of it is incompatible with the present. Sorry, but I find the idea of marrying someone you know nothing about completely absurd.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    And why people get arranged marriages in this day and age is beyond me, the notion of it is incompatible with the present. Sorry, but I find the idea of marrying someone you know nothing about completely absurd.
    For tax purposes.