Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hoi! Jay Pea.

  1. #1
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Did you make effy leave too?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    i notice gripperdisappeared too, thus proving my effy/gripper arethe same person theory

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    my effy/gripper arethe same person theory
    I disagree with that because Gripper has got kids and I can't imagine effy ever getting a shag.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    L

    effy=the

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    tpyos, lol

    edit

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    L

    effy=the
    The sad this is that because The's self esteem is so low, he'll probably be secretly chuffed with you writing that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    L

    effy=the
    The sad this is that because The's self esteem is so low, he'll probably be secretly chuffed with you writing that.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    he is on vacation

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    liar, we don't have vacations over here.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The sad this is that because The's self esteem is so low, he'll probably be secretly chuffed with you writing that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •