Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SceneReactor INVITES HERE (7)

thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thay came back after some period of time but I don't know what exactly but maybe this time it will be better. And I got also 100 invites I wonder what I should do with them

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    lol, they have open signups now
    everyone who wants to be a member of a great site with 12 torrents - go ahead!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    why only 7 ? i got 100, but deleted my account, i don`t need sites with 5 torrents lol
    At first there were seven but then I as given 100 from a sysop as I mentioned in a later post. As far as there being 5 torrents This site has just been done over It has great pre times and an awesome staff. I have been a member there for 6 mo or so and I think it is one of the bertter sites out there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    lol, they have open signups now
    everyone who wants to be a member of a great site with 12 torrents - go ahead!

You know what man why don't you just be quiet! Bad mouthing a site as good as this one is is ridiculus. The sysop who gave me the invites said he was going to give em to everyone but I thought he was joking and as I can see such a gesture of niceness was wasted on you. What other site would give 100 invites to existing members?? Personally I think you're a fool for deleting your acct. They will be back at 100% inside a week and then what? Serves you right with those oink invitees

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    PM sent and invate recieved...!

Thanks!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    it is open for signups now.Actually there are two signup pages, one of them for who have invite codes and the other one which is given below for new users who dont have invite code.
    http://www.scenereactor.org/opensignup.php
    Last edited by pimiske; 07-19-2006 at 12:15 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    The site may have only 18 torrents by now but i remember before they went down they had very fast pre's for games maybe they'll continue that way
    btw i also have invites...lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygard
    The site may have only 18 torrents by now but i remember before they went down they had very fast pre's for games maybe they'll continue that way
    btw i also have invites...lol
    THANK YOU BodyGuard I was giving out invites here and all I got were complaints about the few torrents. I have posted they are just coming back from a server upgrade or something and that it really is a good site to be a part of. Thanks again bro

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated
    You know what man why don't you just be quiet! Bad mouthing a site as good as this one is is ridiculus. The sysop who gave me the invites said he was going to give em to everyone but I thought he was joking and as I can see such a gesture of niceness was wasted on you. What other site would give 100 invites to existing members?? Personally I think you're a fool for deleting your acct. They will be back at 100% inside a week and then what? Serves you right with those oink invitees
    I know you are very smart, the new born geniuous, Einstein II, but you know, there is no need to call me a fool, this isn`t the place for it. Although my english isn`t great as yours, but I know some bad words too.
    As for your silly post , I`ll tell you what : I have been a member of ScR for half a year, and I have never used it. In it`s better days it has something like 150-200 torrents, and I remember them begging for donations, threatening that will close the site if they don`t get 200$, and guess what, the donations scale remained @47% and they didn`t close, I don`t know why. But this is not the reason I`ve deleted my acct, the main reason that I am a member of FTN, FSC, TL, TB ...etc. Why do I need that site, I have everything they can offer and much better pres on other sites, and my BW is not unlimited, so I really don`t need ScR.
    Good luck in giving invites to site with open signups!

edit : among sites with scene releases and open signups, revolutiontt, ilovetorrents and bitsoup are the best choice
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-19-2006 at 03:50 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    revolutiontt is no longer open signups, although i agree it is one of the better sites out there. the other two ill take ScR over them any day...just my two cents
    Last edited by artifact; 07-19-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast