Thread: SCT invites

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    IF anyone has any left I would greatly appreciate it here are some of my ratios

Well this is my kid

Thanks If anyone can help me out that would Really be cool!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Anyone There???

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated
    Anyone There???
    Hi, I`m here, how are you ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    Anyone There???
    Hi, I`m here, how are you ?
    please dont do these kind of jokes to anybody who wants ScT invite like this. ,he may kill you . I hope you can get in Elated

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks Pimi, me too. I think this has to do with an earlier post of this mope badmouthing ScR. I was giving invites and he apparrently had nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Detale; 07-19-2006 at 04:43 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks Pimi, me too. I think this has to do with an earlier post of this mope badmouthing ScR. I was giving invites and he apparrently had nothing better to do.
    mope badmouthing ScR, fool
    do you have some more nice words for me ? i don`t remember calling you like that for nothing, but i can try
    again : good luck giving invites to open site, and good luck in finding an invite_for_free to ScT
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-19-2006 at 08:03 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Piyush Singh's Avatar ImPoster BT Rep: +1
    Invites or no invites,it is very tough to maintain ratio there because they do not give upload previleges to all members.Might be otherwise for many of u but without uploading my own torrents I find it impossible to maintain healthy ratios at sites.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think it would be fine with a 100mbit seedbox :-). Thats the way for me to go now. Easily seed back goods within 30 mins.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I find that using RSS feeds to download torrents immediately really helps to keep a good ratio, 'cause you get them early enough to seed while lots of people are still dling. That only works if you know in advance what you want, like TV show episodes that come out every week, or hyped new movies. . .but it's still useful.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by salavi2
    mope badmouthing ScR, fool
    do you have some more nice words for me ? i don`t remember calling you like that for nothing, but i can try
    again : good luck giving invites to open site, and good luck in finding an invite_for_free to ScT

Yes I called you a mope. I was one of the first to get 100 invites due to a sysop there being cool. It wasn't open until about 2-3 hours AFTER i started giving out invites. So Shut up and stop bothering me like a child!