Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack

i found all the files on soulseek, but they all had over 100 queues. It's just not worth the wait. You get ads jibbler? Weird but i suppose it is my security then. I didnt' think of that. I havent got a popup in a long time. I like verifieds also. It's just that unless the file is spreaded through the network then i never am able to get sources for them. especially in movies.

2. Music   -   #22
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@4 May 2003 - 23:54
    I like verifieds also. It's just that unless the file is spreaded through the network then i never am able to get sources for them. especially in movies.
    This is why we all should be using kazupernodes. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    I hate kazaa, its so f*cking slow

4. Music   -   #24
    yeah but how do you know which supernode the files are on? I use kazupernodes also and i connect to the fastest and closest to me. I even jump to the most populated areas with fastest connections and it still doesn't work for me.

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@5 May 2003 - 16:57
    yeah but how do you know which supernode the files are on? I use kazupernodes also and i connect to the fastest and closest to me. I even jump to the most populated areas with fastest connections and it still doesn't work for me.
    Well, what I would do, is PM the person who posted the verified files or hashes, then jump onto the same supernode to get the files. If only we could post supernode IPs in the forum, then we'd be all set.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+6 May 2003 - 05:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 6 May 2003 - 05:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dmorgan89@5 May 2003 - 16:57
    yeah but how do you know which supernode the files are on?&nbsp; I use kazupernodes also and i connect to the fastest and closest to me.&nbsp; I even jump to the most populated areas with fastest connections and it still doesn&#39;t work for me.
    Well, what I would do, is PM the person who posted the verified files or hashes, then jump onto the same supernode to get the files. If only we could post supernode IPs in the forum, then we&#39;d be all set. [/b][/quote]

why couldn&#39;t we?

is it for security of that persons IP?

I prolly just answered my own question. sorry&#33;
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

7. Music   -   #27
    I have yet to get a clear answer about this from a mod. More importantly, if we were able to post IPs, I really don&#39;t think it would do any harm.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #28
    ya right
    I need to smoke some of that shit too....
    simplemp3s ,no pop-ups....ha

:&#39;(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123