Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack

get it a www.simplemp3s.com. already downloading it.

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    You can also download it from Kazaa since I'm sharing it now. Please don't spam our forum with simplemp3 garbage. Those sites are shit, and in a day it will be filled with tons of broken links.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Already got it, not off Kazaa.

4. Music   -   #4
    spam will be more like me advertising and promoting thier website. considering it takes searching for each and every file on kazaa i would bet this would be way easier and faster considering i got all of the files off of it in a matter of 5 to 10 minutes. The only problem is it has a download limit where all you have to do is wait till it resets and then get your album. dont accuse me of spamming. after first trying kazaa, then soulseek to get this album, i tried simplemp3s.com and was sucessfull then.

5. Music   -   #5
    what is this stuff i'm also seeing on soulseek claiming to be matrix reloaded soundtrack with korn, limpbizkit,aerosmith, and ramnstein and etc. what is this stuff. (bso-matrix reloaded)?

6. Music   -   #6
    This board is well aware of the site you posted, its no secret. I consider it spam, because it opens tons of popup windows. These windows are ads for products, and the site owner is profiting from it. That my friend, is SPAM. More importantly, it trys to install the worlds worst spyware on your computer (Gator software). In the time it took to post this response, 6 windows have opened up from that page. Do your homework.

RESEARCH OR BEAT IT!
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #7
    dmorgan89, after 100 posts, you should probably try to get your avatar working. Its not displaying for the rest of us.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Jibbler@3 May 2003 - 22:09
    dmorgan89, after 100 posts, you should probably try to get your avatar working.  Its not displaying for the rest of us.
    niiice haha..

GIVES JIBBLER A HIGH FIVE

9. Music   -   #9
    porkshit
    yeah for some reason we cant see it....weird

10. Music   -   #10
    wait, you can download full albums of kazaa?

not just song by song but the full soundtrack? 1 download

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast