Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psp help

Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    i got a ceramic white psp for my birthday lil while ago ... nehow its version is 2.60??! watevr that means

i was hopin if sumone cud tell me what the best option wid this cause i cant afford the games !! i was hopin to dwnload and play them ? how is this possible cud sumone plz enlighten me ! !

thank you

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    good find colt. after you get down to 1.5 then you can get homebrew and games. You'll have to buy a 1gb stick.

4. Games   -   #4
    thanks a lot...!!

5. Games   -   #5
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    One word: Devhook. Dl devhook so you can enable 2.71 firmware and still have 1.5 features.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    You'd better check make sure you have a standard 2.6 rather than the 2.6 with the TA-082 board.

Open the UMD drive and look down at it if there are some numbers on the green PCB board then you cant downgrade and if you tried you would brick your PSP.

If there are none its safe to do just make sure you follow all instructions properley because you can brick it if you dont.

7. Games   -   #7
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    nice call recall, i remembered something about that, but didnt remember EXACTLY where it was located

8. Games   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My friend succesfully downgraded his psp from 2.6 to 1.5. My psp was already 1.5 so i had no hassles to begin with. Apparently it bricks some psp's but i saw in front of my face a succesful downgrade. Also when you succesfully downgrade get yourself a 2gb sony duo becasue some ISO files are up to 1.8gb.

Good day ppl!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. Games   -   #9
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    yup, 4 gig is what im saving up for currently, its around 100 right now, give it a few months should be down to 80 or 60 which is a reallllllly good price

10. Games   -   #10
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah liberty city is to big for a 1 gig stick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast