Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Torrent Harvester v0.7b

  1. #1
    FidoFuz's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15
    Torrent Harvester v0.7b released at http://TorrentHarvester.awardspace.com

    Features:

    * Easily searches a multitude of sites with a single click
    * Returns all results in a single list
    * Download directly from the list, or visit the website source page for complete details
    * Complete filtering and sorting of results, on any column
    * Automatically allows searching and downloading on sites which require user registration, using your system's cookies
    * Complete downloading transparency, with an engine status screen which shows a comprehensive breakdown of exactly what pages Torrent Harvester is loading and the results from each page
    * Get updates of engines directly from within Torrent Harvester
    * Create your own engines for your favourite sites using the in-built Engine Designer, and create your own Torrent Harvester update website to distribute engines you create to other users
    * Completely user-definable engines, allowing for creation of search engines for a multitude of different sites: Torrents, IRC, ED2k, Cracks, Keygens, Direct Downloads, etc.
    * Complete help every step of the way.
    * 88 Included engines, with more coming all the time via updates

    Homepage: http://TorrentHarvester.awardspace.com
    Download Link: http://www.electronicfiles.net/files...er%20v0.7b.zip
    Screenshot: http://torrentharvester.awardspace.c...0Harvester.jpg
    Last edited by FidoFuz; 07-27-2006 at 02:28 PM.

  2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Pole
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,587
    This thing is great thanks.I like how you have fixed alot of things(like sorting by seeds works now)and also the update feature works perfect.Thanks for all your hard work fido you da man.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 07-21-2006 at 09:03 PM.

  3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    FidoFuz's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15
    Update: an extra 32 engines are now available via Torrent Harvester's update feature. Making a total of 120 sites which Torrent Harvester now searches for torrents.

  4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hmm...
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanx m8 I'l check this out looks realy cool

  5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    568
    I've tryed it and liked it. Very efective and light app

  6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FidoFuz View Post
    Update: an extra 32 engines are now available via Torrent Harvester's update feature. Making a total of 120 sites which Torrent Harvester now searches for torrents.
    Cant get vo.7b, only version 6. Getting message "user has exceeded bandwidth ,try again latter, How can I download version 7b???

  7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    FidoFuz's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBean View Post
    Cant get vo.7b, only version 6. Getting message "user has exceeded bandwidth ,try again latter, How can I download version 7b???
    Yup, thanks for letting me know. The free provider I use only has a bandwidth usage limit of 1 GB.

    I've had very few donations but many users, so I've been using free webspace. I'll update the website to fix the downloads soon. In the meantime you can get version 0.7b from softpedia here:

    http://download.softpedia.ro/softwar...er%20v0.7b.zip
    Last edited by FidoFuz; 08-22-2006 at 08:27 PM.

  8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    rosewell's Avatar the past comes back
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1
    that is cool stuff man

  9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    sounds great

  10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by FidoFuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBean View Post
    Cant get vo.7b, only version 6. Getting message "user has exceeded bandwidth ,try again latter, How can I download version 7b???
    Yup, thanks for letting me know. The free provider I use only has a bandwidth usage limit of 1 GB.

    I've had very few donations but many users, so I've been using free webspace. I'll update the website to fix the downloads soon. In the meantime you can get version 0.7b from softpedia here:

    http://download.softpedia.ro/softwar...er%20v0.7b.zip
    Softpedia download link says '403 FORBIDDEN - INCORRECT OR MISSING REFERRER FOR REQUESTED FILE'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •