Thread: An Irc Room

I think the boards should have a irc room just for irc questions and direct links to files and such.. I have been seeing A LOT of post about asking questions about irc, looking for files, problems etc.. and their all scattered around. Why not just make a room for all these questions and tips?? It wouldnt hurt..

tell me wat ya all think

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I don't know if we need a "room" for IRC, but surely people should be directed to the "other filesharing programs" area.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@3 May 2003 - 21:04
    I think the boards should have a irc room just for irc questions and direct links to files and such.. I have been seeing A LOT of post about asking questions about irc, looking for files, problems etc.. and their all scattered around. Why not just make a room for all these questions and tips?? It wouldnt hurt..

tell me wat ya all think
    There is anIRC room in existance, created by members of this forum, it wasn't intended for questionand answer, but people do come in and ask and usually get answers. the channel is #klchat on the p2pchat server

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    no, i meant like a forum on the boards liek this one or for example "irc world"

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    VB
    You will never find direct links to copyrighted files ( think you meant that ) on this board and for Questions about IRC you can use other boards like http://www.ircbeginner.com/forum/.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Besides, IRC is really easy to use and if you are unsure then you can use the browser in the K-Lite startpage.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I know how to use IRC. It's just a lot of n00bs around here dont