Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: JPaul Has a Day Off Today.

  1. #1
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    It's all to do with which user ID he uses.

    See, the JPaul one is logged in at his laptop, the JP Fugley one is logged in at his desktop, the other ones that he sometimes uses are only in evidence when he's cawking around in work.

    He can't remember passwords very well so tends to stick to that pattern to save on the logging in.




    I'm not stalking him or owt, it's just that you tend to notice these things over time, eh.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Dammit, I quite like reading ChipMonk's offerings for the day during my lunch hour.

    JPaul just isn't as funny when he's playing himself. Like Steve Coogan.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934


    It's not that complicated, but a wee bit complicated in a different way.

    The Monk chap is indeed work. However the others vary, depending on downloads. The PC is normally downloading so the laptop is in use. That's JPaul most of the time.

    I'm not downloading, only seeding so I haven't bothered turning the laptop on just now so this is the PC. This just happens to be the last log-in the PC used.

    Well spotted btw. That's 2 for 2.

    See children, listen to what people say and watch what's going on around you. The World is a bigger place than a sphere 10 feet across, with it's centre at the tip of your nob.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Dammit, I quite like reading ChipMonk's offerings for the day during my lunch hour.

    JPaul just isn't as funny when he's playing himself. Like Steve Coogan.
    Top Gear was quite good last night.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Top Gear was quite good last night.
    Oh good, because I think it's repeated tonight, because I usually watch it when I'm waiting for my dinner to arrive
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 07-24-2006 at 10:06 AM.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Looks like I got it mostly wrong

    How come you've the day off anyway? That tea won't make itself, you know.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Top Gear was quite good last night.
    Oh good, because I think it's repeated tonight, because I usually watch it when I'm waiting for my dinner to arrive
    Sorry, hope I didn't spoil it by saying Steve Coogan was
    Spoiler: Show
    in the reasonably priced car

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Looks like I got it mostly wrong

    How come you've the day off anyway? That tea won't make itself, you know.
    Last weekend was the Glasgow Fair, we get the Monday off. I worked all weekend, plus the Monday so I'm taking today off. I'll take the other two days when convenient.

    I have put contingency plans into opertion. left a load of flasks about the office.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    When you say "last weekend", I assume this is the scotch way of saying "the weekend before last"?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    When you say "last weekend", I assume this is the scotch way of saying "the weekend before last"?
    That would be two weekends ago.

    Bear in mind I'm having a long weekend, so this is still the weekend for me.

    I hope that clears matters up.

    Oh and Coogan was pish btw, cawkbreath.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •