Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: If you could...

  1. #1
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    ...change someone's username, whose would you change, and what would you change it to?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    The enevetable answer here is Manker but I can't do that since it's my Indian name

    I think JP's should be changed to Slartibartfast

    Jonno

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    The enevetable answer here is Manker but I can't do that since it's my Indian name

    I think JP's should be changed to Slartibartfast

    Jonno
    Firstly... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showp...9&postcount=43

    And secondly, I think I speak for everyone when I say,

    Apparently the power is back on, huh?
    Last edited by NikkiD; 07-25-2006 at 06:57 PM.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Ah I missed that

    On and off, it's like being in Day after 2morrow ffs, wind then no wind, pouring then not pouring and the weather is terrible too d

    Jonno

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Ah I missed that

    On and off, it's like being in Day after 2morrow ffs, wind then no wind, pouring then not pouring and the weather is terrible too d

    Jonno
    It's like that here.
    Sunny, then cool and windy, then darkish cloudy, then rainy, then sunny again, now cloudy again.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Ok I want JP's name changed to Stewie

    Here's my reasoning

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...=123850&page=5

    Jonno

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    ...change someone's username, whose would you change, and what would you change it to?
    Didn't I already invent the name Jon L Obscene. I think I did.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Maybe

    Jonno

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    ...change someone's username, whose would you change, and what would you change it to?
    Didn't I already invent the name Jon L Obscene. I think I did.
    Yes, as I recall, you did.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Can I list the ones that are alredy semi-official in my mind.

    I would change The's username to The.

    manker would definitely be thumbarse. Via the gift of Bellboy.

    Guilliuiuimme would be Gillian

    Nikkid Must be NekkiD, or possibly Xena.

    Rossco - Tesco

    IKE is not a huge journey to MIKE.

    Cheese to Chebus, obviousement.

    Crabgirl I'm afraid has to live with Mrs Cheese, at least for now.

    I would just leave Capt. Asda as is.

    I just got bored.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •