Thread: Help with bad torrent?

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, I hope I don't sound too noobish... I saw a great deal of new info just going over a few of the topics here. Anyways I recently downloaded GTA:SA from the HOODLUM group and it worked perfectly untill I quit and went to go get back in. I tried using the provided .exe to have the game just goes black then exits to the desktop, then I tried again using the original .exe but it asks for the DVD, even though I have it mounted and my physical drive is unplugged.

I did a bit of quick research leading me here where I found that I may have downloaded a 'nuked' torrent (sorry, new term for me ). The thread just stated multiple times that all that was nessesary was to unplug the IDE cable from the CD drive, which I did and got no results. The other option was to download a reloaded copy of it, however I've already waited about a week and a half to get this one and I really don't want to go through it all over again. It was the fastest torrent with the most seeders and leechers, so I felt it was the right one to get.

I'm really not sure if this breaks the rule aganst disscussion of hacking/cracking since I already saw the previous thread on it, but just kindly let me know if it does and I'll move on. Also on a side note, what exactly are invites and private torrents etc.? I keep hearing about them but I don't quite know what they are.

Thanks and regards.
    Last edited by Sennther; 07-26-2006 at 07:56 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    try patching the game to 1.0.1

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Update v1.01 (c) Rockstar Games *CRACKED*