Thread: Downloading From Web Sites

I donīt know if my question is simple or not but ...

I am using "Download Accelerator Plus" as my default download manager and it is a great programme. My question is how to download the whole internet site with itīs contents, all subpages, with all linked files etc. with a single click or something similar? I heard that there are some programms called "robots" or something like that but donīt know nothing about it.

Thanx!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    can't think why you would want to steal a whole site

you can save the page you are looking at right now by going to File->Save As

and while i'm here i prefer Getright to DAP because it gives you an option to accelerate or not, acceleration sucks cause that's what causes CRC errors, and it doesn't actually accelerate beyond your connection speed or the server you are d/l from
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate ... that was not the answer I was looking for but thanx for your opinion anyway (which of course I donīt share with you&#33.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    offline explorer

should let you download a whole site. if you set the options to download from the starting url only.

has the ability to also save things like real media streams off lauch and stuff like that.

be careful with this though. i have heard of people getting baned from sites for downloading too much stuff.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@3 May 2003 - 21:34
    can't think why you would want to steal a whole site

you can save the page you are looking at right now by going to File->Save As

and while i'm here i prefer Getright to DAP because it gives you an option to accelerate or not, acceleration sucks cause that's what causes CRC errors, and it doesn't actually accelerate beyond your connection speed or the server you are d/l from
    Download accelerator plus v.5.3.0.0 gives you the option to accelerate or not too so whats the difference?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thanx 4play, Iīll try it right away!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Hi All. B)

This is my first post on this forum and believe me im NO expert.

Ultravires, i downloaded this website Copier from [URL=http://download.com.com/3000-2377-10149393.html]

whatever you copy will go on to your Harddrive and slowly start to take up space if you have got a small hard drive it will fill quickly. Take a look at it.
    I think its quite good. Hope that helps