Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock Or Rap

BANNED
    I didnt say the black person from pulp fiction sounds like ALL rappers I said 2pac or 1 pac coz hes got 1 testicle and what about the rap fans showing ignorance to Rock???

and I have heard of ryming pattens but there actully soung not talked

2. Music   -   #22
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Since this has moved to MusicWorld, i asume the question is about music......
    And since Rap isnt music, there is only one answer possible......

ROCK

3. Music   -   #23
    umm well i can apreciate rock as a music that atrracts a lot of people, even though i doont ersonally like it, but unlike you guys e.g. summerlinda your simply ignorant, saying that rap isnt music? ok then tell me exactly why it isnt music??? you guys dont understand the first thing about musc , ive bee a producer for abour 6 years now , and i mainly produce rap, but i have also produced ambient music and some rock....yes rock! versatilty is also a key to life, and since you guys like to live the ignorant way, theres not much point in me saying anything

4. Music   -   #24
    BANNED
    Ill tell ya why its not music

wheres the melody???
    how can we write a score for it????
    what notes does the vocals use???
    what key do they sing in????
    what dynamics has the vocalist and instrument have????
    wheres the solos???
    wheres the harmonies????
    wheres the chorus?????
    Where are the guitars ???
    where are the drums????
    where is any stringed arrangment????

all of this is what music is and rap has nothing of the kind

5. Music   -   #25
    you have got to be the dumbest fuck i have ever seen!

theres a melody in most hiphop songs
    they dont sing in a key becasue they 'rap'
    theres plent of choruses in rap
    and as fot guitar , drums and strings, well i think you will find they are the most heavily used instruments in hiphop

and anyway why should your questions define 'music' there is no set path for music, its about creativity not sticking to your guide to muisc, the limits are endless, maybe oneday you will see that

6. Music   -   #26
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1

Fools. Where are the drums and guitars in Mozart's Moonlight Sonata?

edit:
    and anyway why should your questions define 'music' there is no set path for music, its about creativity not sticking to your guide to muisc, the limits are endless, maybe oneday you will see that
    You got there first and said it better.

7. Music   -   #27
    BANNED
    A melody??????????? where???????????????? its talk melody is singing not talking fuck man if melody is talking then we all are brilliant!!! that means we are practicly singing everytime we open up our mouths

U should look up what a chorus is too

and no there are no guitar and drums in mozart, however it is music lsiten to all the stringed instuments and all the orchestra arrangments it is pure genious

8. Music   -   #28
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    1. Melody is NOT singing.

2. No, YOU should look up what a chorus is.

3. Either your definitions say music has to have guitar or drums, so Mozart isn't music, or it only needs to fulfil one of those criteria in which case rap easily does that and is therefore music. Which is it?

9. Music   -   #29
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by djhothands@4 May 2003 - 15:16
    umm well i can apreciate rock as a music that atrracts a lot of people, even though i doont ersonally like it, but unlike you guys e.g. summerlinda your simply ignorant, saying that rap isnt music? ok then tell me exactly why it isnt music??? you guys dont understand the first thing about musc , ive bee a producer for abour 6 years now , and i mainly produce rap, but i have also produced ambient music and some rock....yes rock! versatilty is also a key to life, and since you guys like to live the ignorant way, theres not much point in me saying anything
    Shut up.... you dont even know me, otherwise you would have known i'm just joking. I dont like rap at all, but if other people do, its fine with me, i respect everybody's choice of music.

Im NOT ignorant and i DO understand music Mister Producer!

Lightn up Ubermensch

10. Music   -   #30

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast