Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Conroe Out!

  1. #1
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    Just got an email from tigerdirect with ad's for conroe...

    figured it was worth posting i guess

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    $250 for a not so special mobo? You've got to be kidding.
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    $250 for a not so special mobo? You've got to be kidding.
    and a not so special brand of mb....

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    lol i know...

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    $250 for a not so special mobo? You've got to be kidding.
    and a not so special brand of mb....
    And ugly mobo (i think...)

    Conroe X6800 1 year warranty? it's oem or retail?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygard View Post

    Conroe X6800 1 year warranty? it's oem or retail?
    OEM

    Check here for more details: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&CMP=ILC-FPM08

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygard View Post

    Conroe X6800 1 year warranty? it's oem or retail?
    OEM

    Check here for more details: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&CMP=ILC-FPM08
    My "ohmy" was about warranty period. I went to tigerdirect site and don't understand, sometimes they give 3 years in boxed cpu's and sometimes 1 year?
    Here (in Europe) i always get 2 years warranty as a minimum (oem, boxed)...

    Thanks

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    Wasn't Conroe's most expensive CPU supposed to be only $999? Even if they wanted to make a profit thats a bit much isn't it?

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ?:(
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A place where everything floats
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    Even if they wanted to make a profit thats a bit much isn't it?
    nope

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •