Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Games

  1. #1
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    I played Scrabble tonight.
    First boardgame I played in 10 years or so...
    ...only to discover that I still get angry if I'm threatened to lose

    I won though

    Better not play it again. Both bf and I are rather sore losers

    He was trying to convince me cranel and freel were actual words

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I played missie at it once, I'd never played it before. The cheating cnutrag kept changing the rules as she went

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762


    Luckily I was armed with the Scrabble rule book

    I need to go now. Going to rub it in with the bf that I won at Scrabble despite English only being my second language

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    I've always been a killer at that game.

    That, Outburst, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit and computer Jeopardy.

    Taboo is the funnest party game around.

    Fact.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I've always been a killer at that game.

    That, Outburst, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit and computer Jeopardy.

    Taboo is the funnest party game around.

    Fact.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Better not play it again. Both bf and I are rather sore losers
    Given the recent "garlic escapades" you're probably both pretty sore anyway.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I need to go now. Going to rub it in with the bf that I won at Scrabble despite English only being my second language
    Isn't your bf scottish? If so, then English is his second language also

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Come and play Scrabble online ..in my Scrabble channel, Skweeky

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

    Better not play it again. Both bf and I are rather sore losers

    He was trying to convince me cranel and freel were actual words

    If my BF loses, then I must have cheated, or else he flatly denies the loss at all. I only mildly throw my toys out the pram.

    Both them words are names and names don't count so to Sqweeky's BF!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I need to go now. Going to rub it in with the bf that I won at Scrabble despite English only being my second language
    Isn't your bf scottish? If so, then English is his second language also
    Doesn't count. Lived in London for over a decade. He's not getting that one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •