Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Gold

kazaa gold sell kazaa lite and dietk together. they ask $10 for the normal version and $30 for the premium version. tons of people buy eatch day kazaa gold. this realy crasy and so i came on the iedoo to share a message on kazaa to tell evryboddy its scam. together whit a frend i have created it and gave it some beutiful names
    but as more people share it as faster the world will know it. so you can download the "kazaa gold warning files" on the next adres: kazaa gold stop pack 1.0. just unzip that zip in "my shared folder".
    thanks for help us stopping kazaa gold's scam

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    dude kazaa lite is free which part don't u get?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Finch, KaZaA Gold is an exact clone of KaZaA/KaZaA Lite but they are charging for it. People are being scamed into crap that is FREE.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    NOOB.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    yes that it. but not evrybody know that. thats why i've made that files. so if sombody who dont know its scam and want it first start searching on kazaa he will find that files. download them, read and see its scam. but if there are more people who share that files, more people will see it and less people will buy it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    kazaa gold? more like...kazaa gay..

7. Lounge   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KAMI no kodomo@4 May 2003 - 14:33
    yes that it. but not evrybody know that. thats why i've made that files. so if sombody who dont know its scam and want it first start searching on kazaa he will find that files. download them, read and see its scam. but if there are more people who share that files, more people will see it and less people will buy it.
    erm, how will they find it on kazaa,if they haven't got it?
    <insert signature here>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I think it is worth a try, it won&#39;t hurt anyone to try it.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+4 May 2003 - 17:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 4 May 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KAMI no kodomo@4 May 2003 - 14:33
    yes that it. but not evrybody know that. thats why i&#39;ve made that files. so if sombody who dont know its scam and want it first start searching on kazaa he will find that files. download them, read and see its scam. but if there are more people who share that files, more people will see it and less people will buy it.
    erm, how will they find it on kazaa,if they haven&#39;t got it? [/b][/quote]
    if they have kazaa. but they think kazaa gold is better they will start to tray if they can find it free on kazaa

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Well, that&#39;s the point - you CAN find Kazaa Gold and Kazaa Gold Premium for free. I honestly don&#39;t feel sorry for those who buy Kazaa Gold, as it&#39;s almost impossible to notice the &#39;k-lite.tk - improved kazaa&#39; ppl who dl from you and if you&#39;re a leecher then you deserve to be ripped off

Also i&#39;ve never heard of a person who knows what kazaa gold is but doesn&#39;t know what klite is... so i can&#39;t really send my condolences... anyone got ripped off ? Too bad, next time they should use common sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast