Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows xp sp2 activation

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Alright I'm wrong all over...Sorry
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 08-09-2006 at 02:37 AM. Reason: I forgot to say sorry!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Tanner, you need a product key for Win2K, but there is no activation.

I don't have a clue about AOL or what it blocks.

Edit: AOL is probably blocking the URLs and not the files themselves. You can figure out if it will work yourself: just go to a public tracker and see if you can download a torrent. If you get that far, load it in uTorrent and give it a shot.

Of course the best defense is a good offense. Why not be up front with your folks and ask to have the controls lifted so you can get your file?
    Last edited by truetejas; 08-09-2006 at 03:34 AM. Reason: additional info

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    well aol does block urls but bearshare isnt a url that is blocked ive downloaded it i just cant connect to the network.......if i werent on dial up i wouldnt be having this problem.

and as the good offense,
    i dont think that would ever work,
    my folks are the type of people who say "if it works, leave it alone"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    there are one or two activation fixes out right now that work but they won't for long because of the genuine advantage garbage, my advice save yourself the time and headache, scrape up $30 and buy an oem copy of pro

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Coudl you use an activation killer such as
    WPA-kill.exe

I did and it works great

Regards
    Digby
    NZ

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner31593 View Post
    well aol does block urls but bearshare isnt a url that is blocked ive downloaded it i just cant connect to the network.......if i werent on dial up i wouldnt be having this problem.
    If you can get a filesharing program such as bearshare or emule to work, that should supply everything you need. however, the size of what you are talking about downloading is one hell of a download on dial up. I don't know what your speeds are like, but my old dial up connection was flying if it hit 3kb\s, so figure as much as several days of total download time, not counting time when it isn't downloading. it could easily take a week or even more (I waited months sometimes for larger files) with the internet always connected. do you have any friends with high speed internet that would let you download something like this on their connection? Or maybe even friends that would already have a win 2000 pro image?
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    i Don't understand =(

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Here is an activation crack (WPA Killer) and also a WGA crack (allows you to use the windows update program). Works with Windows XP Pro SP2. Can't say if it will work with other XP systems but, It says it will; instructions are included. I take no repsonability with what you do with these files .

I can confirm that they are working though. Tested myself

Enjoy!!

<Removed.>

https://filesharingtalk.com/?page=boardrules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123