Thread: Phone Joker

Poster
    You Can Wind Up Your Mates With Any Of The Following Pranks & You Can Also Listen To The Call At The Same Time. Service currently only available in the UK

Mobile Joke Service: 0905 235 2862*
    Landline Joke Service : 0905 235 7032*

1. The Sexual Disease Clinic
    How would you feel if you were rung up by the National STD Control Unit and had been named by an ex-lover and have a strong possibility of having contracted Zachary syndrome? It's not pretty and has an unusually painful treatment.....

2. Page Three Stunner Stuck In A Lift!
    Who wouldn't help a page three girl stuck in a lift with only a mobile phone to save her? Listen and laugh as your victim desperately tries to help her out of the goodness of his own heart, surely he's not considering getting lucky too?

3. You've Been Selected For A New Game Show!
    Could anybody get so lucky as to be paid to sit in a flat for as long as possible not doing anything? Well this game show has a twist! How about 5 lap dancers being paid to try and make you get your rocks off, you touch them (or worse!&#33 and you lose!

4. The Inland Revenue WannaWword!
    What do you mean the company in question has nothing to do with you? C'mon where is the paper work and why have you not declared your income? Here comes the Tax man and he's not happy with your excuses!

5. The Phone Engineer
    Who wouldn't help out a friendly telephone engineer who needs to calibrate your phone line? You know you will howl with laughter when you hear your victim making a complete fool of themselves!

6. Your New Wife Has Landed
    So how exactly has this Thai woman got your phone number if you have never been to Thailand on a dodgy sex holiday?

7. My Daughter's Pregnant
    You bastard you've gone and got my daughter pregnant and now you're gonna have to marry her! Need we say more?

Mobile Joke Service: 0905 235 2862*
    Landline Joke Service : 0905 235 7032*

Instructions
    Choose a Wind-Up from the list.

Call either:
    0905 235 2862 to Wind Up Your Mate On Their Mobile
    0905 235 7032 to Wind Up Your Mate On Their Landline

Once you've entered the Victim's phone number the system will dial them.

When the Victim is on the phone press # to start the recorded wind-up message.

The Victim will then believe they are talking to a real person and continue to interact with the recording.

You can secretly listen in while the joke is being played on the Victim so you can hear both the wind-up and the Victim's reaction at the same time.

If you or the Victim terminates the call at any time both lines will hang up finishing the call.

*Calls charged at £1 per min, call charges from other than a BT landline may vary, please obtain permission from the bill payer before calling.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    heh sounds well cool £1 a min though....ouch

fuck Derby County

3. Lounge   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    this is a load of cack
    1 pound a minute dont be silly
    also theres no need to post it here
    there advertised everywhere

4. Lounge   -   #4
    LOL..who's stupid enough to pay 1 pound a min for a stupid phone call...hahaha.i could do a lot with a pound!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Spaming
    place your add some where else,no one here is so silly as to fall for that one

Oni

6. Lounge   -   #6
    share4uk's Avatar London Clubber
    That's a bit of a rip off, try this - I found it on another forum and looks like a laugh and gotta be done for the price of a text! (I quote):

tap this in to your mob and send it too your dearest :-

IM IN LONDON (DON'T ASK&#33 NEED 2 SPEAK TO YOU URGENTLY (NEED A FAVOUR) CAN U CALL ME ON 02079304832 BATT LOW ASK FOR ELIZABETH SHE WILL PASS U 2 ME. CHEERS MATE

When calling this number your mate will soon realise that he/she  has actually called the queens reception and just asked for Elizabeth Ha Ha!!!

Quality !!! 

Jus watch the abuse come back at you after!!!!!
    Don't blame me if your mates give ya an arse whippin for this!
    File Sharer by day... Raver at night...