Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: BEst Bittorrent Sites

HairlessApe's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by masdani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post

yeap...also you can try bitspyder..its very nice 2!!
    After try signup at bitme.org, I have notification :

Sorry

Open sign-up limit (15,000) has been reached. Invites only. If you are lucky you might have a friend who wants to invite you We just wanna see how much cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they cant just come back in a get another one >. Keep this in mind if you are already a member and you invite a known cheater, and you knew about it in the first place both yours and the person you invited are disabled. You will have to come talk to us to get your account reenstated. If you want an invite and you know someone who has one its up to them to give you an invite.

Poor me. signup is close
    bah I got that message right as the limit was reached for bitme.org

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by masdani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
    I find Dem to be the best I've tried so far.

A lot of real good new and older films.TL has nothing over Dem. Ok, well mabe the boxsets. Other then that, I can't really see where TL has the upper hand over Dem.

Also, Dem let's you search anything specifically by genre. Whether that be in movies, apps or books, it's a great feature that I believe all trackers should use.

TL, RevTT and ST lack this feature. It makes things much easier to find.

where is the best torrent site for education?
    Are you refering to my use of Dem instead of them? I'm part east coaster, ok!? LOL You know exactly what "Dem" is.

I'm not quite sure what the best PT for education is, really? I usually just go searching for movies..and sometimes music.

I do remember looking for books on both Dem and TL. They both had very little to offer in both selection and genre. Whether there are sites that have a huge selection, and wide variety of books, I couldn't tell you?

However, I do have interest in learning. Are there any good sites that have good books on the supernatural, history, sports and humour? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mr.K; 09-13-2006 at 03:38 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    guille03's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    TL and like WB

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    0day====> TL ,FT*
    what i didn't find @ any other tracker=====>TD ,w**d-bytes
    Music====>OiNK(Banned@this time) , TT , Filemp3
    Documentaries=====>HDbits , torrentspy
    Last edited by erax; 09-14-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456