Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Manchester United-english Premiership Champions

That was a bit half assed, but it was more then I expected.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    At least supporters of my team don't chant songs mocking the deaths of 66 Rangers supporters in the 1971 tragedy or pro-IRA songs - Celtic fans.
    I don't and I'm a celtic fan. Most decent Celtic fans don't either, but a small chunk of fans do seem to think that it's their duty to sing these awful songs. I do feel however, that you lowered yourself to these idiots' level.

Well, I suppose you apologised and that''s what counts...

Now, back to the taunting...Celtic will woop Porto's ass then Man U fans will have to bow to us!

Seriously tho, well done Man U - hard job to beat all those decent teams so well done!
    :beerchug:

3. Lounge   -   #43
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    doing a quick search on the net i was shocked to find - No Official Henrik Larsson Website!!!
    so here's Bobo Balde (hehehehe)
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #44
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    There's no Official Henrik site?! but he's God!!!

Bobo rocks tho!

look up Johan Mjalby - one of my friends calls me johan and if you look Mjalby up you'll see just how ironic that is!!!

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@5 May 2003 - 10:17
    doing a quick search on the net i was shocked to find - No Official Henrik Larsson Website!!!
    so here's Bobo Balde (hehehehe)
    I think you'll find the great mans website Here

@ soopaman, I'm a season ticket holder at Parkhead and if I or anyone else inside the ground sang any of the songs you are referring to, they would be immediately ejected from the ground, we sing songs that back the team, not any pro-IRA songs or songs mocking peoples deaths.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by soopaman@5 May 2003 - 02:24
    With reference to the Munich thing:

At least supporters of my team don't chant songs mocking the deaths of 66 Rangers supporters in the 1971 tragedy or pro-IRA songs - Celtic fans.

Or Loyalist songs - Rangers.

any loylist or pro-ira songs are only sung in jest, the majority of ppl that take them seriosly on either side are usually "english thugs" (i'm not just saying that, it is true) who are only there to stir up trouble between opposition sides, on the whole rangers & celtic fans get on.... ma best m8s a celtic fan..... stupid guy and your comment bout munich was just sick and i hope someone takes you out and shoots you

oh and too whoever said that the Gers have blown it this season unfortunately i have to agree

on a more lighter note......

how do you confuse a Manchester United fan???

show them a map of manchester

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Why do ppl ALWAYS go on about ManUTD fans coming from the south

I live about 20 mins from the ground (1.3 miles from the city centre of GLORIOUS MANCHESTER) and have been a 'RED' since being a kid

come on ppl, respect where it is due, 8 TITLES IN 11 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'N AWESOME

I'm with Bronco on this one, ArsenHOLE lost it big style, BOTTLERS!!!!, Man-U carried on quietly winning and winning (ad infinitum)
    WE DESERVE TO BE THE CHAMPS!!!

So altogether now.............. Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing.... You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer.... (or simply) RUUD :>

~-- patience just takes practice --~

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Don't you just love Arsen Wenger (can't be bothered finding out how to spell it) saying that Arsenal have been the best team in the premiership this year. Cos they have been at the top a lot of the time.

How do you work that out maths boy. The best Team is the one with the most points at the end. It really is that simple.

However you really are starting to get a problem in engerland. Basically there are only two teams which can win it. That seems familiar. We've been like that for as long as a lot of people can remember. I am old enough to remember when a team outside of Glasgow could win the league.

I can't agree that rangers have blown the league (much as I would like to) Celtic have the EUFA Cup final on 21st which is during the regular season. We also have Killie on the last day when they may need a result to get a European place against the midlothian huns.

However rangers can concentrate on the league and deal with the Scottish Cup final after the league has been settled.

I make rangers (slight) favourites. At least it's exciting this year. Rather than you or us dominating it. I think it's all good for Scottish football.

A Team in one of the Euro Finals - who would have bet on that.

The league going to the wire.

The real possibility of a trophy going outside of Glasgow.

When was the last time we could say all of that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345