Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fast And Furious 2

file: fast and the furious 2, full prerelease. about 156mb, it was quick to download, but have been unable to play it, but am sure it is either fake or really bad quality at that size?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@3 June 2003 - 04:31
    There is nothing on nforce, vcdquality, or ircspy...the only 2 fast 2 furious related file is the ost. Oh and no actor has ever been paid 85 million. The highest paid right now is Arnold at 30 million for T3. Nuff Said.
    isnt the highest 50 mils for Jack Nic in Batman.
    I gathered that after he struck one of the earliest merchandising deals and made a fucking fortune.
    could be wrong tho, i seem to remember it being in the guiness book of records.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm...I dont think he was paid 50 mill by the movie studip though, espechially since the film itself only cost 80 mill to make. But that could be possible from merchandise like you said. Like Aunold, he received 30 mill for the movie...but now they have to pay him everytime his likeness is used on toys, games, tampons, and whatnot. So he'll be rolling in the doe.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    the movie is gonna be so filled with movie magic, like for example i read a article about the skyline in 2 fast 2 furious, the company disabled the front axles, left it stock, and this basically downgraded it. The quarter mile was 15 some seconds at 88 mph that sucks like shit. the best one in there was the yenko camaro, and that wasnt even that good. Because it wasnt a real 1969 yenko, they just made it look that way. Just like rice bois with type-r geo metroes

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    1 15 sec quarter is a little low for a standard skyline surely?
    a standard evo v mitsi will do it in 13-14 and the skyline has more power.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123