Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Hoi, BawA come out of retirement.

  1. #1
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    You know it makes sence.

    Busyman is good but he's not fit to lace your cyber boots, big-guy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    That's strange, I was just wondering where BawA had gone.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    285
    Since this is a tentatively footbawl related thread:

    Is anyone going to set up a league for fantasy puntsphere?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Canard View Post
    Since this is a tentatively footbawl related thread:

    Is anyone going to set up a league for fantasy puntsphere?
    No, i'd just pwn it again

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Only if I can let the computer pick my team and never have to look at it again, then I'm in like Flint.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Only if I can let the computer pick my team and never have to look at it again, then I'm in like Flint.
    They have that option now.

    You lazy gobshite, you.
    Last edited by F. Canard; 08-08-2006 at 10:36 PM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Canard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Only if I can let the computer pick my team and never have to look at it again, then I'm in like Flint.
    They have that option now.

    You lazy cunt you.
    That's what I did at the Wurld Cup one. Like I said then, I see myself more as an owner than a manager.

    One of you plebs can set the league up, then let we know where it is.

    Do it now.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    285
    Okies, done.

    Geppers: 180852-75551

    I now have the power of league administration

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Canard View Post
    Okies, done.

    Geppers: 180852-75551

    I now have the power of league administration
    Ou est la link, quelle league like.

    I need instructions, please to be bearing in mind I'm a fucktard where the interweb and computers are conserned.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You know it makes sence.

    Busyman is good but he's not fit to lace your cyber boots, big-guy.
    True dat. I don't keep up with da socca.

    On another note, you were asking what happened in the MLS thrashing of Chelsea.....

    .....it was figgity fucking 1 - 0 what else do you think happened?

    I did see a nice save by MLS where a player had to run behind the ball to kick it away from goal. I'll post the less than 1 minute of highlights in Sports Club if I can find it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •