Thread: .cue question

Question Mark

how do i mount an image in dameon tolls without a .cue file ty for your reply

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Seems like u never mounted anything, cue is just garbage, u don't need it.
    Image files like bin are copys of cd or dvd disc. Its the same with bin as with a cd, what is burned on the cd that is what u can open. Daemon tools just mimics or pretends its a cd.

I don't know where is the problem. Download daemon tools 3.47. Than go: Set number of devices and select 1. Than select mount image, select all files (*.*) and find a bin file or whatever file that u want to mount(open).

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ty limesquezzer VERY HELPFUL just didnt notice the select files there on the bottom now if i could figure out how to burn a .bin with alcahol 120% id be all set but i wont bother you with that ,but if you got bored and decided to write a reply on it i sure wouldnt mind

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    I haven't used alcohol products for very long time and never had used em much.
    But u should find a option like image recorder for cd or dvd or open saved projects and select the file and than it should start burning on cd/dvd

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ahh when i put the file in alcahol it says it doesnt reconize it and i need to select an image reconized by alcahol it burn iso files fine but thats ok man youv been helpful enough hats off to you i figure it out eventual i shouldnt really have to use alcahol but when i try to writ the image to a dvd rw using nero it simple burns it to my desktop or whatever directory i specify i mean the software should be easy enough to operate im not a complete moran iv tried several differn ways just wont write it to the disk someone said something about another program called imagburn or something ill try that 1 but thanks again for your help man

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    que?
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    What I usually so when I get a bin with no cue is use UltraIso to open the bin and then save as bin/cue and it makes one for me.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by nolan57 View Post
    ahh when i put the file in alcahol it says it doesnt reconize it and i need to select an image reconized by alcahol it burn iso files fine but thats ok man youv been helpful enough hats off to you i figure it out eventual i shouldnt really have to use alcahol but when i try to writ the image to a dvd rw using nero it simple burns it to my desktop or whatever directory i specify i mean the software should be easy enough to operate im not a complete moran iv tried several differn ways just wont write it to the disk someone said something about another program called imagburn or something ill try that 1 but thanks again for your help man
    You sitll dont need the cue for alcohol120. Just open the bin file and use the default options and it will burn fine.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Did ImgBurn work?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    how do i mount an image in dameon tolls without a .cue file ty for your reply
    Try to use magicdisc to mount bin image directly without .cue image. It may works properly.
    http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/mi...c-overview.htm