Thread: How Can I Find Out If A Song Is Fake

kid0r
    any way to tell if a song is a fake by looking at any of the fields? i figured thats what the integrity field was for, but i still got a ton of fake songs even with excelent integrity.

2. Music   -   #2
    BANNED
    Try to put the curser over it until the yellow thing comes up that tells ya the description all play preview it when its done about half a meg and see if its a fake no other way I can think of except look at the track times too

3. Music   -   #3
    on new releases when I put the curser over it until the yellow thing comes up when I see real deal,no loops,great. etc theyv'e all been fakes

4. Music   -   #4
    Jayhawk
    dont forget you can always buy the CD....its always an option

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    dont forget you can always buy the CD....its always an option
    Its never an option for me!!! Money is beter off in my pocket then the retails anyway use soulseek i havnt found a fake yet!! kazaa really sux now for mp3s

6. Music   -   #6
    There are soooo many variables here,
    Look at the file size, quality, (128, 192, ect) and pay attention to the amount of users,
    the more the better. (unless every one there likes the fake file they ended up with)

7. Music   -   #7
    BANNED
    There are soooo many variables here,
    Look at the file size, quality, (128, 192, ect) and pay attention to the amount of users,
    the more the better. (unless every one there likes the fake file they ended up with) 
    Its funny u should say that ive had new albums with 100 users with a mp3 which is blank!! totally fucking silence on 56k i was wondering why it waws going at 12kb!!!

8. Music   -   #8
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    you could always come to soulseek, and get the album there....no fakes
    <insert signature here>

9. Music   -   #9
    The one with the most users is normally not a fake. The more obscure ones that say no fake the real deal and other such nonsense are usually the fakes.