Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want theese

senser's Avatar Riksgrym BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    I Have:

Audionews.nu (account)
    Demonoid.com (invite)
    Learnbits.org (account)
    x**4.us(invites)
    Vipmusic(invites)
    Piratebits.org (account)
    FL (account)
    TD (account)

I Want invite or account:

Torrentbytes.net
    Swedvdr.org
    PotUK
    Themixingbowl
    Tempalateshares

PM me if u wanna trade

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I have oink, bitme, torrentleech, Filelist, and demonoid I would appreciate it if someone could also send me a torrentbytes.net invite or potuk invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    senser's Avatar Riksgrym BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Phoenixfire if u get a TB account give it 2 me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    saif_amr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    To all before trading in this thread, Pls. review this
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=125278

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    For F*** sake what is ur problem i ain`t no scammer man. You are the only 1 im having problems with, traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM. So is this the way it´s gonna be for me only because YOU F***ed up an account that i traded with u. Do you think that i still would be here if i scammed people, so let people decide for them self. So plz be gone m8

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by senser View Post
    For F*** sake what is ur problem i ain`t no scammer man. You are the only 1 im having problems with, traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM. So is this the way it´s gonna be for me only because YOU F***ed up an account that i traded with u. Do you think that i still would be here if i scammed people, so let people decide for them self. So plz be gone m8
    1st of all watch your tongue when you talk to me Kid

If I
    F***ed up an account
    as you said, I already ask You for help as the account email is yours to retrieve password for me

but your reply was not encouraging at all
    Thx i recived an email today enjoy your deepbass accound m8 peace
    traded a couple of accounts with other people WITH NO PROBLEM
    I hope any one have a +ve experience with this guy to comment here in order to change my bad idea about that honest guy!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    But how can i retrive an account when first of all i can´t log in because someone the pass and probably the email 2. Because i shure as hell ain´t using it and its nothing i can do about it. Why can´t you just get that is it so hard for u. Btw i ain`t gonna watch my language when im talking 2 you until you stop harassing me. But you probably don`t have anything else to do.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hey saif_amir i think i saw that you wrote that u got an account when the signups where open. If thats the case search for senser, i did and when i checked he had been acctive 14 min ago. So if im not using it and u say that you don`t, hmm then there is a lucky guy out there that somehow came across the account because i have not given it to anybody else but you. You can check me out 2 nick Benji

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Here it is
    Last edited by senser; 08-27-2006 at 12:29 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    But how can i retrive an account when first of all i can´t log in
    Probably you don’t know the basics to deal with your account

Why can’t you just get that is it so hard for u
    if I do it they will send retrieved password to your email which mean nothing to me as you are not helpful and I don’t trust you at all.

But you probably don`t have anything else to do.
    Yes I have I will try to put your name in the stickyHonor list if we dont have a +ve comment on you, as you stated you already traded couple of accounts here on FST or at least give us names

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast