Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1654

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

  1. #91
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post


    But just post in the music section/word games a few times and avoid the general lounge unless you're up to a bit of a challenge, you`ll get your post count and hope to see you in the real world of NZB.
    Please don't tell people what to do.Besides the fact that it's wrong let's assume that nuru is an adult and capable of making his/her own decisions.
    PS nuru avoid Gribley as I'm reasonably sure he's a Nazi.
    I can assure you Gribley is not a Nazi , but he does have a the habit of giving good advice being nice to humanity

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #92
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    Gribley,you read way too much into innocent things and that's what makes you a good candidate for heading the Salem witch trials.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The turning on the left
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Gribley,you read way too much into innocent things and that's what makes you a good candidate for heading the Salem witch trials.
    I suspect we'll never agree online, but probably would have a blast* down the pub/bar.....


    *I`m too old for 'blast' really but replace that with get shit-faced and I`m there (just wrong country so you`ll need to spot me at the bar)

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Gribley,you read way too much into innocent things and that's what makes you a good candidate for heading the Salem witch trials.
    I suspect we'll never agree online, but probably would have a blast* down the pub/bar.....
    *I`m too old for 'blast' really but replace that with get shit-faced and I`m there (just wrong country so you`ll need to spot me at the bar)
    Are you trying to speak North American ?? what is wrong with Watering Hole or Pub?? Bar sound to formal for you Gribley

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    Ever since WWII I make it a point never to drink with Nazis.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Gribley,you read way too much into innocent things and that's what makes you a good candidate for heading the Salem witch trials.
    I am feeling lonely Idol not being the target........

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The turning on the left
    Posts
    2,272
    I had both, thought that was the US thing having watched far too much US TV

    Pub = real place
    Bar = something in a hotel that serves over-priced drinks (or a length of pipe of some kind)... or the serving place at the "pub"
    Last edited by Gribley; 05-22-2015 at 12:55 PM.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ever since WWII I make it a point never to drink with Nazis.
    What's your Point??

    I would have a drink with you

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #99
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    My point is never trust anyone who smiles too much......................................... or is walking don't the street holding an ax.

    Also don't trust lefties because they're sinister.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-22-2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Speak English good not
    It's all Meg's fault.

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #100
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

    I am feeling lonely Idol not being the target........
    tumblr_n09bjzPyJq1spnyg9o1_500.jpg
    It's all Meg's fault.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •