Page 147 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1935

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

Hi there, Nice to be here

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1462
    hello greetings from Florida

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1463
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jiff67 View Post
    hello greetings from Florida
    How did this guy get through our Florida filter, anon??!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1464
    Temporarily lifted for all golf courses, private beaches and mansions in that state.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1465
    Hi everyone

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1466
    hello,gretings from Belgium

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1467
    Hiya from PA. Been super busy with work or I would have posted sooner - been trying to find a way into materialize but its been a chore to say the least. Haven't been around the "scene" since blackcats went down, but I've got a solid fiber connection. Anyways' Just saying hi and what not here.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
    been trying to find a way into materialize but its been a chore to say the least.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...only_way_into/

I suppose that is you. I concur with the advice to never buy invites (to anywhere from anyone), but this does make for a vexing situation, as recruitment and alternatives for this particular tracker are basically inexistent.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1469
    Yup, that's me... and I'm far too old and stubborn to buy an account anymore. I'll just keep plugging away like I have been. I only wanted in in the hopes they had some 40K content, but I picked up a bunch already. Makes it easier to repair some of my old pieces for my son

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
    been trying to find a way into materialize but its been a chore to say the least.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...only_way_into/

I suppose that is you. I concur with the advice to never buy invites (to anywhere from anyone), but this does make for a vexing situation, as recruitment and alternatives for this particular tracker are basically inexistent.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #1470
    I still remember when TPB added the Physibles category, prompting calls for regulation on 3D printers because people would soon be able to download and make their own guns... the future is so disappointing