Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing icons when logged in

Suddenly, after logging in, I don't see the icons for categories. They show up fine until logged in. I have dark mode enabled on Brave browser, disabled adblocker for the site. Not sure if anyone else sees this, didn't show a search result. Any ideas?j Even the text editor in this window is showing a lot of blanks.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Same here. I changed my theme to FST and I can now see the ICONs.
    Last edited by gjaaah; 01-25-2024 at 11:25 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Thanks, that fixed it for me. Was using "black stealth" which I definitely prefer. Hope it gets fixed soon. Amazing how much easier a few icons make things.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    I can't reproduce this problem, all category icons are visible on both themes. Please try switching back to Black Stealth (or click here for a temporary override), then open the NZB index and press Ctrl+F5 to do a cache refresh.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    1.jpg
    This is what it looks like using "Black stealth". Also missing icons for posting here, where Font size, image etc are all blank buttons. Thanks for taking a look.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I think I got it, nya. Can you try adding this to your hosts file?

Code:
    104.21.40.14 i.fststatic.com s.fststatic.com a.fststatic.com c.fststatic.com fststatic.com www.fststatic.com

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Added
    i.fststatic.com
    s.fststatic.com
    a.fststatic.com
    c.fststatic.com
    fststatic.com
    www.fststatic.com

Still no icons. I remember something similar years ago too, but damned if I can remember it. Want to say it was a font family issue, but not sure if that's even a thing today. Thanks again for looking into it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Did you add it as in my previous post? It's a single long line.

Indeed we needed a similar fix on mid-2020 for different reasons, but that particular problem has been solved since. It seems the Black Stealth theme relies on resources from fststatic.com, which I don't know if we still own anymore (the standard one uses subdomains of filesharingtalk.com).

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I sure didn't, went back and added it as a single line and icons are back. Thanks!
    Thought the hosts file were separate entries, good eye :-)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Thanks for confirming, just messaged RealitY about this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast