Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unprocessed Donations / Lost Password Recovery

Urgent

Unprocessed Donations
    If you donated to the forum but haven't received the corresponding perks after one day, please do the following:
    • Start a thread in the Report Section stating your situation, as well as the PayPal e-mail you transferred the money from and an unedited screenshot of the invoice for your donation. (You can upload the latter to an image host like ImageBam or Imgur. Note the removal link you'll be given.)
      • If you don't have enough posts to start a thread, post a reply without any PayPal details here. We will copy it to the Report Section and notify you, then you can proceed as above.
    • Your account will be upgraded manually with some extra time added to compensate for the delay.

Lost Password Recovery
    If you never receive a recovery link via e-mail when trying to reset a forgotten password, please do the following:
    • Register a new account.
    • Reply to this thread stating your situation and previous username. We will copy your post to the Report Section and notify you.
    • Reply to the report with ideally all of the following details:
      • E-mail address associated with your original account
      • Unedited screenshot of PayPal invoice for its most recent donation (if applicable)
      • Country of registration
    • Staff will do a password reset and provide further instructions.

Notes
    • Reports don't show up in the new posts list, so make sure to check on yours regularly until it's marked as fulfilled.
    • Reports started by you can only be seen by yourself, moderators and managers; no one else has any sort of access.
    • The "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all pages is not operational; reports are the only way to reach staff.
    Last edited by anon; 10-08-2023 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Update

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Hi all,

Just joined the forum and donated via Paypal a few days ago to have my status upgraded but still listed as a noob. Who is the correct person to speak to in order to have this corrected? Any help would be appreciated.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    All set...

Quote Originally Posted by gl1tchguru View Post
    Hi all,

Just joined the forum and donated via Paypal a few days ago to have my status upgraded but still listed as a noob. Who is the correct person to speak to in order to have this corrected? Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by RealitY; 09-03-2023 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Have emailed and messaged your login details for the original account to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderbass View Post
    This is Fender again. I am unsure what you want me to do here.
    My email is **
    My real name is **
    My old login info is..
    user name: Fender
    Password: I forgot it......

The login I am using now is Fenderbass with ** as my email. I really don't understand why I can't reset my password some way. Also I have been logged in as Fenderbass now for a week,I have posted more than 2 times and I donated $15 and I am still a noob.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Good morning from the UK

Hi

I have made a donation but my status hasn't changed, I can't seem do download any NZBs, no clickable icon? Many thanks

Steve
    Last edited by tissier; 09-09-2023 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    All set...
    Quote Originally Posted by tissier View Post
    Good morning from the UK

Hi

I have made a donation but my status hasn't changed, I can't seem do download any NZBs, no clickable icon? Many thanks

Steve
    Last edited by RealitY; 09-11-2023 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I just now read that you emailed me my login info. I have yet to receive anything from anyone concerning this matter. Please send to my other email
    Thanks so much . I sure would like to get this crap taken care of.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    All set...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderbass View Post
    I just now read that you emailed me my login info. I have yet to receive anything from anyone concerning this matter. Please send to my other email
    Thanks so much . I sure would like to get this crap taken care of.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Hi everyone,
    Happy to be here, but same issue as others: no status change despite a donation....

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    All set...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilen_Badlam View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Happy to be here, but same issue as others: no status change despite a donation....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast