Page 37 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Nope, 'fraid not.

Howdy, I wish I knew how this all worked...it's rather confusing. Oh, and by "this" I mean life.

You type stuff, people read it sometimes. Not sure where the confusion comes into it. Today's post was bought to you by the letters N and B and the number 666

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #362
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Nope, 'fraid not.

Howdy, I wish I knew how this all worked...it's rather confusing. Oh, and by "this" I mean life.
    You put your right foot in. You take your right foot out. You put your right foot in. And you shake it all about...

Keep it simple because there's stuff like this:

https://i.redd.it/b0nnu2s2ow621.jpg

that will overwhelm you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #363
    Hello visiting this site!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #364
    HorstM
    Hi everyone!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #365
    Hello All!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #366
    Hey Guys what's up ..

ohh finally first post is approved by boat.
    Last edited by buddy4study; 01-02-2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #367
    Hello all. I am a Noob here, however, I don't intend on staying one. I am from New York City in The United States. Currently a 48 year old male who enjoys my family, which includes my wife and 21 year old son. I also enjoy using the net and meeting new people. I am usually @ work as my job consists of very long hours as a Moving Contractor that deals with Office Furniture. Most of which gets liquidated, but some gets Re-located. Anyhow, I am looking forward to being a part of this Community.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #368
    jrbj1963's Avatar n00b
    my bit :

Thank you
    Last edited by jrbj1963; 01-04-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #369
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chucksteel View Post
    Hello all. I am a Noob here, however, I don't intend on staying one. I am from New York City in The United States. Currently a 48 year old male who enjoys my family, which includes my wife and 21 year old son. I also enjoy using the net and meeting new people. I am usually @ work as my job consists of very long hours as a Moving Contractor that deals with Office Furniture. Most of which gets liquidated, but some gets Re-located. Anyhow, I am looking forward to being a part of this Community.
    Welcome, fellow middle aged guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #370
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chucksteel View Post
    Welcome, fellow middle aged guy!
    You should feel honoured, chucksteel. Normally the only people that Meg strikes up a conversation with are minors.
    Respect my lack of authority.