Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran's contest on Holocaust caricatures...

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Sick or what? Those bastards think it's funny taking the mick out of people who suffered through WW2.. This, I guess, is their sick way of payback for the Mohammed comic..

Sad how Muslims can't laugh about themselves not 1 bit, unlike most other civilized religions.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Sick or what? Those bastards think it's funny taking the mick out of people who suffered through WW2.. This, I guess, is their sick way of payback for the Mohammed comic..

Sad how Muslims can't laugh about themselves not 1 bit, unlike most other civilized religions.
    You know what, Rafi?

Let 'em have their fun.

They'll be the worse for it.

You're right, it's cheap, small, and disgusting, but it's easily seen for the hypocrisy it demonstrates.

Fuck 'em.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    yeah, guess so...

did you see Pres. Ahmadinejads' new blog..? www.ahmadinejad.ir

I'm surprised they had a link to change the language to English with a US/England flag on it..

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    yeah, guess so...

did you see Pres. Ahmadinejads' new blog..? www.ahmadinejad.ir

I'm surprised they had a link to change the language to English with a US/England flag on it..
    I regard him as I do pedophiles-put the spotlight on 'em so we know who and where they are at all times.

A blog can only aid in that cause.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Indeed, I totally agree.. I'm just curious how long it will be till the big... BIG war involving the USA and Iran will take place.. I give it another 3 years.. maximum 4.

The only weird thing about that is, that if my prediction is true, the war will take place exactly at the time I am serving in the IDF

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It does seem a little strange after the fuss caused over the Mohammed cartoons.

As I understand it Nazi Germany wasn't fond of non whites either so it often strikes as strange that many Muslims seem to celebrate what they have done.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Can Jews laugh about themselves?

With regards to the holocaust caricatures, I think you're right, this came about solely because of the Mohammed cartoons. It's like the law of the playground out there in the middle east...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Making fun of any religion only makes troubles, let em have their fun. Isn't what religions are teaching is peace and love, istead of that only war all the time if u say something they don't like and only thing they like is golden churches. Most other civilization(usa) that have internet make fun cause they are dumb. Dumber than the dumb ones they make fun of. But well Jews always make troubles through time. Money + religion is dangerous combination.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Can Jews laugh about themselves?

OMG, if only you knew Hebrew... the number of jokes about Jews within the Jewish communities is so large, like you have jokes about Jews from different parts of the world - Ashkenazzis (europeans), Yemenites, Moroccan (millions of jokes..), polish, Persian.... the list goes on and on...

Can you imagine a Shi'ite Muslim telling a joke about a Sunni Muslim with Sunnis listening? It would end in a blood-bath...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i thought this guy was a holocaust denier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast