Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Reggie Bush

  1. #1
    How well will Reggie Bush do this year.

  2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by weendune View Post
    How well will Reggie Bush do this year.
    Phenomenal. My Texans were foolish not to take him. We shouldn't even be called The Houston Texans anymore, we should just be call the Houston Didn't Take Reggie Bush Idiot Texans. I think it would suit the leaders of the organization better.

    I also find it quite disturbing that the GM in charge of making this decision quit the Houston......Texans organization less than 48 hours after the draft. A bit of sabotage perhaps?
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-16-2006 at 07:59 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. Sports Club   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    I defiantly hope that he has a great season. As a lifelong N.O. Saints fan its time that we actually have something to look forward to.

    Everyone I know was ecstatic after he broke a run for 40 yards in his first preseason game.

    @Skizo: I don’t think that Mario Williams is going to be a bad player. I just think that any team that passed up the opportunity to pick Bush is crazy. Williams is a solid player but nowhere near the caliber player that Bush is. I don’t think that just because someone has a great combine that you take them with the first pick in the draft.

  4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank View Post

    @Skizo: I donít think that Mario Williams is going to be a bad player. I just think that any team that passed up the opportunity to pick Bush is crazy. Williams is a solid player but nowhere near the caliber player that Bush is. I donít think that just because someone has a great combine that you take them with the first pick in the draft.
    I could not have said it more simply. You don't pass up the best runner since Ricky Williams for a defensive lineman ffs. Especially when Dominik "The Fumble" Davis is hurt and Antowain Smith is out also, both with a questionable return status.

    I think Reggie is going to pick up right where he left off last season. With the Texans or not, I look forward to watching him play.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Sports Club   -   #5
    You have something great to look forward to as long as he stays healthy.
    Im not a saints fan but i think hes going to beat up on a lot of teams. Probably one of the to backs at the end of the season

  6. Sports Club   -   #6
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    I think Reggie Bush will start out this season with nothing better than mediocre. However, with his one year of experience I believe he will do extremely well in his second year.

    Nfl and NCAA are two totally different games. Just because one rips it up at the NCAA level, doesnt mean they will do the same in the NFL.

    I agree he is a very talented player, but I don't think his team can help him have a great first season in the NFL.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    I think Reggie Bush will start out this season with nothing better than mediocre. However, with his one year of experience I believe he will do extremely well in his second year.

    Nfl and NCAA are two totally different games. Just because one rips it up at the NCAA level, doesnt mean they will do the same in the NFL.

    I agree he is a very talented player, but I don't think his team can help him have a great first season in the NFL.
    You'll be eating those words in a few weeks.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Sports Club   -   #8
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    After what I've seen in preseason games I doubt it.... but then again, regular season is a totally different story. It's hard to predict these sort of things. Only time will tell.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    After what I've seen in preseason games I doubt it.... but then again, regular season is a totally different story. It's hard to predict these sort of things. Only time will tell.
    Yeah, my promising Redskins got rips 41 - 0 by the Patriots this past weekend.

    Thank goodness it doesn't count.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Sports Club   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    . The Raiders are doing alright. I need to see them beat Seattle. Finishing so high in the preseason doesnt mean anything for the regular season. Hopefully they can finish above .600 this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •