Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berserk

is this a good anime? like, does it have good amount of fighting?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    One of the more gory series out there, if you look for that, I suggest you read the manga tho (and I suggest you read it anyways as the anime pretty much stops without any closure (the manga is still going tho))

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I've seen the complete anime twice, and yeah it has one of the worst endings ever, but it's still one of my favorite animes. I just started reading the manga starting from volume 11 and its pretty good. One of my dislikes tho, is that the manga is pretty much very Fantasy.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    on me god, i just finished downloading berserk, the anime its pretty graphic. do not get my wrong i can handle violence, however i just cannot watch this anime its just too bloody. not my style
    Last edited by amopeo; 10-28-2006 at 02:07 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by amopeo View Post
    on me god, i just finished downloading berserk, the anime its pretty graphic. do not get my wrong i can handle violence, however i just cannot watch this anime its just too bloody. not my style
    lol, what did u think u were dl'ing? do some research be4 hand?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Perfect anime. My best

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Can anyone pm me or post here a good place for manga i already know IRC but the speed there sucks

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah i have to agree with some of the posters here. i really liked this anime up until the ending which to this day still puzzles me. Since i dont read mangas, i would have hoped that they wouldve made a continuation of the story in anime by now.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    IRC is definitely the best place, #lurk on irchighway matches up to the http://gotlurk.net/ website and has tons of manga and the content is spread across 4 pretty fast bots (I average about 90kBps from each and there are no queues)

Other than that you can get manga from boxtorrents with bittorrent or direct download from www.anime-eden.com (need to signup, but its free and has quite a lot of manga and anime)
    Last edited by ilw; 12-30-2006 at 10:31 PM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    ilw u rocks! happy new year and thanks for the links.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast