Thread: X-men2

Is there any real copies on Kazaa for this movie or are there any real copies at other downloading services please help I have been reading these boards and I am very confused

Thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yes, if you've never heard of bittorent get that. You will definately be able to download it on bittorent

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yeah dude, just check our verified section.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by bowler@4 May 2003 - 16:57
    Is there any real copies on Kazaa for this movie or are there any real copies at other downloading services please help I have been reading these boards and I am very confused

Thanx
    yep there r i downloaded 1

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    can u give me a link to that thing you said above

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Go to this post
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=25&t=29547
    It will give you all you ned to know on X-Men to...
    Come on it not hard to look befor you post...
    SAS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Okay I've download that program and I am know downloading partr 2 or 2 x-men2 still have to download the first part which media player should i play this on or do i have to do something to the movie file to make it play

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    ok people i'm not against dl'ing movies at all but b/c my HD is so small i cant at the moment. but to anyone wanting to see X2 i just saw it yesterday and it is so bad ass. i greatly recommend seeing it on the big screen. you won't be disappointed! i went into seeing after hearing a lot of different critics opinions and they didn't like it. just so you know those critics don't know a good movie when they see it. they're just a buncha morons.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369