Thread: Need OiNK, Have FileList + TorrentLeech

rrrank BT Rep: +3
    I am willing to give a FileList account and a TorrentLeech invite for an OiNK invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I have the site but not the invite. If no one wants to do it ask me in a couple of days when I might have them.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you should be able to get a oink invite without giving away your filelist or torrentleech acc's...i used to have a lot of oink invites but wont have any for a few weeks ..i can give you one then if you have not got it by the time i get some more ....but remember at oink the only way you can keep a good ratio is to upload your own torrents ..having a torrentleech accc will come in handy then as you can upload any music torrents you get from TL..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBar View Post
    you should be able to get a oink invite without giving away your filelist or torrentleech acc's...i used to have a lot of oink invites but wont have any for a few weeks ..i can give you one then if you have not got it by the time i get some more ....but remember at oink the only way you can keep a good ratio is to upload your own torrents ..having a torrentleech accc will come in handy then as you can upload any music torrents you get from TL..
    Yeah and that's a way to multiply your ratio really quickly. Oink users love scene releases.