Thread: Unlocking A Piece Of Commercial Software

Hi I have a piece of commercial software that I would REALLY like to unlock (it stops working after 45 days).
    Its software that only is good for people that do my job, not much call for it outside my profession, but it costs about £600 to buy i think. Because of this there are no copies uncracked floating about on Kazaa or the like.
    can anyone point me to any resource or give me any tips or information on how to unlock or crack the software, I can imagine its not such an easy thing to do but would really appreciate it if I could sort it.
    Any assistance would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    be helpful if you named what software it is then sum1 here may have a serial/crack or know how/where to get hold of 1

fuck Derby County

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    So people wont be able to tell you direct on the board.
    But if some one says to pm them appearntly thats ok for what u want

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    yes its not allowed posting on board but its not illegal to PM sum1 the serial

hey man tell us the software you need it for and we might be able to help you a little more

fuck Derby County

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    hi thanks guys the piece of software is called Noah 3.1 and is for programming hearing aids, I can't imagine there are lots of serials and cracks for this little beauty and I dont think it will be on 'verified downloads' lol
    This is why I need info on any easy ways to crack software if thats at all possible, or perhaps 'the dummy's guide to cracking'!!!
    I'm fairly clued up but certainly no whizkid, I think maybe its beyond me but maybe a kind soul will take pity on me and crack it for me!!
    In hope and desperation
    Paulski

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    You programme hearing aids?? Can I get one for free
    (I don't need one now but with all this loud music, I'm just thinking of the future)

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    dl the prog on kazaa

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Bulio -- read the posts before you answer.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain