Thread: Ratios..

Starting a ratio? How does one start up a ratio if the only sites I know of that use the ratio systema re through invites only? I want to begin a ratio because it would help me provide better proof for privately invited torrent sites...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Check out Bitsoup it's a good private tracker with open signups. that should get you started.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Check out Bitsoup it's a good private tracker with open signups. that should get you started.
    Thats the best idea yet and its good for newbies...my first torrentsite was araditracker.com where i was able to keep good ratios.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    get trackerchecker 1.1...it will automatically check private sites for ya and notify you when a private site is open for signups....then ya can grab a hot download and seed it to infinity!!! that's how i get my ratio up.....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Or you could just take a screenshot of of your overall download ratio on the bit-torrent client you're using.

yo