Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attention!! Attention!! Regarding my giveaways.

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i already say that is better close or lock this thread , then this confusion situation not happen.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by renusa View Post
    Probably this person feels that people of middle eastern descent
    what do you mean !!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Coolguy m8 you need to get off your high horse. using quotes doesn't make you smarter of better educated than anyone else...

EDIT:
    I took out some things I should'nt have said
    Last edited by sear; 08-20-2006 at 08:15 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post
    Good evening my humble fellow friends at this strong facade of a forum. The message to this answer may be very quaint and somewhat anfractuous. The very torrent of this form is based on the sole invitations back and forth umong users from one community to another, for better or worse. As some of you may or may not know, I do indeed give free invites to the best sites known or for those pristine people, their very essence of what makes a top site. The fact adheres, however, that in order to permeate these invites (bitmetv, oink, tl, (;especially some ScT give aways) in giveaways...It is necessary, laudable, and venerable that truly the most capable should be chosen but not all of the same quality or partisan. So, it is to say, that any person of a Middle Eastern descent and/of the specified regions mentioned implicit, be given the highest priority during these giveouts should time and will apply it. Without further adue, that is all.

Thanks

TheCoolGuy
    exactly!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    @ the so-called cool guy. As if!

Talk is cheap. It's about time you started giving out those invites or fecked off.

There are enough race wars in the real world without starting another one here.

I for one would like to see this locked. Chewie?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    strong facade of an icon - Gullivers Travels..in your idiotic rebuttal, you would say this is exactly an icon..(incorrectly used: no you fucking tard)

torrent of this form - Les Miserables

Permeate these accounts - William Coxe

Venerable - I didn't use it to mean important.
    Context.
    You can't just quote phrases randomly in a sentence and claim it makes sense. Well... you can do it, but we're all laughing.

Now tetrakis..I'm kind of surprised that if I was 16, that an OLD dinosaur like you couldn't realize that words are given to figurative language and such usage doesn't mean the words are incorrect. So listen you old fart, if you want to fuck with hundreds of years of literature and say each author used them incorrectly just because you're a mendicant with a peanut sized brain and can't afford the proper "English for Dummies" books, don't start being hypo-critical about it. P.S. a skill that is useful (other than looking up words in google..which you've demonstrated you're excellence in ..wow...) is to actually perceive implicit mentions.
    Oh, please. There you go again.
    Context.

Can this topic be closed now..it wasn't meant to teach english.
    Don't worry, I doubt it has taught anyone anything about English.

CLOSED
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123