Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Nice Version Of X Men 2 Released

I'm downloading this at the moment on Bittorent, it might take a long time. i was just wondering if u close your download is it possible to get it back on again

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    There is a way, but I can't remember how, I'd like to know as my comp is a fuck and likes to crash when it's been on for many hours, I can't understand why speeds are so slow, there is 100's of people download so that means 100's of uploading, I'm getting like 7kb download and 30kb upload, is there a hack for people not to have to upload or something? Anyway, I got 36 hours left if it stays at this crappy speed.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Yeah, same here. I'm downloading the Animatrix at the mo, so many people are getting it. But i'm not getting a good continuous speed

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I was looking at the stats on the site and pretty much everyone that is downloaded has uploaded more, some of the people that have nearly finished it have upload well over 2GB!! I don't mind uploading and I'll be leaving it on for others to get when I'm finished, but I like a bit of balance in the force, I don't like downloading at 11kb when I can get 60kb+

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FlamingYob@5 May 2003 - 15:21
    SCVD from Centropy has been released. Much better then the first

I really get a kick out of your SIG man! Hilarious!!

You can't touch this! Dum dum dum.Tuut Tuut! Dum dum, dum dum! You can't touch this!!!

Very funny!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    To restart the download click the link again and save it to the same folder, it will then scan the existing file and resume.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Heres the Sig2Dat for the x-men2 movie off bit torret

File: x-men 2.mpg
    Length: 1285099524 Bytes,1254980KB
    UUHash: =asylsAxhRDHKHsdTZysH90/daFs=

I wish I knew how to tell you the supernode I am on, but Kazupernodes doesn't seem to be working for me right now. I'll post it whenever I figure out how to get it working again.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Is this the new one? The good quality one from Centropy?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    I just got an error: Connecting to tracker timed out, but it's still downloading, so is it fine?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Just downloaded it....GREAT!!!!!! very nice quality mayb this site should get a space on the kazaa main page?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast