Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Nice Version Of X Men 2 Released

I hope you left it upoading for the rest of us

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    god damn it, i was downloadin gat 200 k, and now it can't connect to peers, but i am still uploading how gay.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    AHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33; I started to dl it then my computer acted like a retard and I had to restart it.. and now I am trying to &#39;connect to peers&#39; dl it.. and every couple of minutes it just keeps saying in red letters "Problem connecting to tracker-(10060, Operation timed out&#39 < Is anyone else having this problem.. or am I just the lucky one ??? is ther something I can do....

*And now I am havin probs getting on this site... EEEVVVIIILLLL &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I have been having problems with my stupid IP address lately and keep on having to repair it so my net goes crazy every so often... its ANNOOYYIINNGG &#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I&#39;ve been getting those errors as well, it&#39;s still working though, got 10hrs left.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Now its dl&#39;in.. only 109 hrs to go . At first it was 40 hrs. before my pc messed up. Oh well... I guess I shouldn&#39;t complian... It messed up bc of the problems I have been having with my IP address... is my IP address acting up have anything to do with dl&#39;in stuff. < Pardon me if thats a dumb question . I have cable modem and like lately the IP address .. I keep on havin to repair cuz the net will quit working... and such...

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by FlamingYob@5 May 2003 - 21:10
    I&#39;ve been getting those errors as well, it&#39;s still working though, got 10hrs left.
    Same here. Every 30 mins or so I get the message "Problem Connecting To Tracker" but my download continues just fine. I&#39;ve been getting a steady 40-50 kB/s all day.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Hmm... I don&#39;t mean to get off topic here.. but I just relized that it didn&#39;t start messin up till I unplugged my modem to record something to a vcr with my tv-out..I had dl&#39;d a spyware to block adds thingy, and ran it and such.. but somehow they kept comin back so I just unplugged the modem... ARGH &#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe that had somethin to do with it...

Back on topic: 120 hrs to go &#33;&#33;&#33; Oh wait 121 now....

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Hey... how come I have cable modem... and my dl speed is normally from 0-9... ??? It had rare spirts of 25 or 15.. but normally at like 3 or 6... is ther anythinn I can do ???

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    7hrs to go, should be able to watch it again tomorrow *already watched the first release* Hopefully this will be good enough to skip the screener, then I&#39;ll just get the DVDrip once it&#39;s out.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    can somebody plz put a link either to kazaa or irc.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast