Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Very Nice Version Of X Men 2 Released

is this a cam? hows the audio

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    very good quality

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Originally posted by Russ The Dude@6 May 2003 - 13:28
    very good quality
    i mean is it worth watching or waiting for the dvd rip. ??? becouse i dont want to spoil it for me u know what i mean?

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Poster
    russ the dude u need to get vcdgear from vcdgear.com. afta uve dun this u need to pick one of the files in cd1 and extract it using winRAR then use vcdgear to convert it to mpeg. someone will probably explain this better.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    I used ISO Buster as it wouldn't burn for me, just finished watching it, very nice!

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    is there any way to make it go faster, there are over 2,000 people downloading it and i am only going at 15-20k

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    well i have 37%, im gonna leave me pc on over nite and then i'll have it by 2morrow and the glory will be shared on kazaa, if u wanna copy and have an ftp i have an upload of about 13kbs, i know its poor but its better than 3.

Pm me and i'll try to arrange it.

NO ONE with few posts, im not gonna get some scum bust me, at least 70 - 100 will be ok, i know i only have 62 (at this time) But im workin on it!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    I'm just extracting rar files now. Do I need to extraxt them all or what?

If i can't work it out, how does ISO buster work.

Once I do it, I'll share it on Kazaa for all to enjoy!

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    for those of you who dont noe what a supernode is and dont
    noe how to use sig2dat or k-sig :rtfaq: :rtfaq: :rtfaq: !!!!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Russ... use winrar, open the first archive, labled ctp-xmen2a.r00... inside it you will see a bin file... drag that bin file to the folder you want it in... then it will extract the bin, from all the rar's. do this for each cd....

after you do that, you will have two bins, and one or two cue files... then use the cues files, load them up with vcdgear, and extract the mpgs from them, like i did, in this post... extracted mpgs from the bins...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast