Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Very Nice Version Of X Men 2 Released

whats a supernode

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Yeah.. what is a super node . And like is the sig2dat the program in the kazaa thing... i entered the name and the hash.. and it made a dat file in my sharefolder.. am i even going about this right ???

And if I did it right.. wha now...

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    for people who want to control there uploads in bittorent use this instead it 's an "experimental" build but looks fine to me.
    http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Ohhh man just got this version after 11 hours with bit torrent and it is definatley worth the wait. 1000 times better than the other release.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    LUCKY YOU !!! I have cable modem and its takin me like 160 hrs more to GO !!!
    I am gonna dl that thingy that junkyardking told bout... argh.. why is it takin me so long !?!

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) I have cable modem and I am dl'in it from bittorentat at a rate of 3kbs...

2) Everytime I try to install the program that allows you to control the bittorent dl'in rates it says error.

3) My IP address is STILL actin gay.

4) I still don't know how to use the sig2dat thing

5)I still don't know what the heck a supernode is

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    How very odd... my previous post isn't showing.. maybe now it will...

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    i havent finished mine yet, as i have been playing cs all day... but hopefully it will be done tonight.

Confuzzled:

Make sure you close all ur bittorrent downloads before trying to install the other version....

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    erm i wish the screen shot for this release wouldnt of posted scenes in which the background was dark I can't tell if its that good of quality or just a dark scene.. mehh

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    OK, I got it, but how do i watch it. There's 2 folders now, CD1 and CD2, but in them is just a bunch of rar archives and other files???

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast