Thread: Windows Xp Pro

I just downloaded Windows Xp final version that isnt an iso file and am trying to unzip it. it gives me an error and wont continue to download.

ZIP damaged: file C:\ my shared folder\ 1386\ LANG\ HWXKOR.DL_: Bad CRC 761a9267 (should be d5f0175e)
    Possible cause: File Transfer Error

Is there something wrong with the file, or is it a bad download, or something that is wrong with my computer? I am not as computer literate as i wish i was, so can someone please help me.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    you have a CRC error this means that the file has been corrupted probably when the file is being downloaded as K-lite has very poor error detection.
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Is there anything that I can do? Can I just DL it again and hope for the best or just scrap it and try something else? I would so the iso one but my cd burner isnt working properly and I dont have a cd with which to burn it to at this time. Im not sure what I should do.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i've PM'ed you
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont