Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: mutherfucking snakes on this mutherfucking forum

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by coppercox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

That and their breath smelling of testicle dust.
    Gentlemen, all of your retorts revolve around the male sexual appendage! Get off the fixation! Even that Mr. Jp Fugley guy uses the same retorts. Bunch of automaton clowns spewing the same lame comebacks!!!
    OK fuck off and get a life, get laid you wanker.

See, I don't understand how that's any better, honestement.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #32

You have no originality.......some post back i called you a wanker and told you that you needed to get laid....and your retort to me? Geez, try to think it through....there are infinite put-downs but you can only paraphrase what I said....but you did add a "fuck off and get a life" which is somewhat original...at least you didn't reply "fuck off cawk breath or eat bawls or something about testicle dust (whatever the fuck that is) "

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

You have no originality.......some post back i called you a wanker and told you that you needed to get laid....and your retort to me? Geez, try to think it through....there are infinite put-downs but you can only paraphrase what I said....but you did add a "fuck off and get a life" which is somewhat original...at least you didn't reply "fuck off cawk breath or eat bawls or something about testicle dust (whatever the fuck that is) "
    and there was me thinking you were the first merkin to actually do irony, but no, another disappointment.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

and there was me thinking you were the first merkin to actually do irony, but no, another disappointment.
    i was gonna say that, but i'd look silly if he was just really fecking good at it

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post

i was gonna say that, but i'd look silly if he was just really fecking good at it
    You couldn't possibly, he meant to say "some posts back" but missed by an "s". So anything silly you said would be negated by his attempted but failed ness.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    You couldn't possibly, he meant to say "some posts back" but missed by an "s". So anything silly you said would be negated by his attempted but failed ness.
    Great detective work there, Columbo! I always wondered what happened to ya after television!!! Can't wait to tell all my friends!!! They love watching reruns of Columbo!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #37

Great detective work there, Columbo! I always wondered what happened to ya after television!!! Can't wait to tell all my friends!!! They love watching reruns of Columbo!!!!!
    Why thank you, thank you very much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234